To eliminate this error, please try to reprint your PDF file before you attempt the conversion process again.
To reprint, please follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file in Adobe Reader (or a similar program that can print to PDF).
- Then go to File -> Print.
- In the Print dialog that will appear, from the list of installed printers please select Able2Extract Printer. (If you have version 8.0 of Able2Extract or older, please note that these versions do not have embedded PDF creation option, so in that case just use a printer that has PDF in its title.)
- Click on the Print button.
- Now the Print Dispatcher dialog will appear, so here you will be able to give the reprinted file a name and select a location. Then click on the OK button.
- Once you have done this, open the reprinted version of your PDF file in Able2Extract.
- Select the data and convert it into a desired format in a usual way.
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.