If you have version 10.0 of Able2Extract or later, you can merge or insert PDF pages into your existing PDF. This feature is extremely useful for assembling content from multiple PDF files into one PDF.
To do so, please follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file in Able2Extract.
- Now click on the Edit button on the toolbar. In Editing panel that with appear on the right side of the screen click on the Insert from PDF… button.
- In Open dialog that will now appear you will be able to browse for another PDF file from which you want to merge page(s) into your currently opened PDF file. After you find and select the file, click on the Open button.
- In the next dialog you will be able to select the page / page range that you wish to insert into your PDF file, by entering the number of the pages in the First Page and Last Page fields.
- After that, please specify (in the Before Page field) where in your PDF file you wish to place this page / page range.
- Once you have done this, click on the Insert button – the selected page/pages will now be added to your currently opened PDF file.
- Then click on the Save button (on the toolbar) to save the performed action to your PDF document.
(To save the edited PDF file under the different name, select Save As... option from the File menu.)
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.