To eliminate this error, please try uninstalling Able2Extract, rebooting your computer and then re-installing the software.
In case you don’t have the right installation file, please send us your build number at email@example.com, so we can send you back the right download link. Build number is the exact version of Able2Extract you have installed on your computer. To find this information, open Able2Extract application and go to Help -> About Able2Extract…. A splash screen will appear with the build number located just below Able2Extract icon (it should be something like v. 12.0.4).
However, if the suggested does not help, please try to reprint the PDF file you have experienced this problem with. To reprint, please follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file in Adobe Reader (or a similar program that can print to PDF).
- Then go to File -> Print.
- In the Print dialog that will appear, from the list of install printers select Able2Extract Printer. (If you have version 8.0 of Able2Extract or older, please note that these versions do not have embedded PDF creation option, so in that case just use a printer that has PDF in its title.)
- Click on the Print button.
- Now the Print Dispatcher dialog will appear, so here you will be able to give the reprinted file a name and select a location. Then click on the OK button.
- Once you have done this, open the reprinted version of your PDF file in Able2Extract.
- Select the data and convert it into a desired format in a usual way.
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.