Save Custom Excel Template (File menu).
Use this command to save a template of a column structure that was created by using the Custom feature available for the PDF to Excel conversion.
More precisely, in order to create a template, please follow these steps:
- Open your PDF file in Able2Extract application.
- Select the data you would like to convert.
- Then click on the Excel button on the toolbar.
- In Convert to Excel dialog that will appear click on the Define under Custom option.
- Modify the table structure offered by the software by using options from Custom Excel panel.
- Once the formatting is done, go to "File -> Save Custom Excel Template".
- In Save As dialog that will appear give your template file a name and select a location. Then click on the Save button.
- After you have done this, you can proceed with the conversion, by clicking on the Convert button in Custom Excel panel.
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.