Although we removed the OpenOffice icon from the toolbar, version 11.0 of Able2Extract still supports conversion to OpenOffice formats – but now through Conversion Options dialog.
Hence, in order to convert your PDF files to OpenOffice formats, please perform the steps given below:
- Open Able2Extract Professional (v. 11.0) application.
- On the menu bar click on View and select "Conversion Options...".
- On Conversion Options dialog set the desired output format:
- for conversion to Writer, click on the Word Tab and change the Format from Default to OpenOffice Writer.
- for conversion to Calc, go to the Excel/CSV Tab and change the Format from Default to OpenOffice Calc.
- for conversion to Impress, go to the General Tab and change the Format from PowerPoint 2007 to OpenOffice Impress.
- Then click on OK button – if you want to use this setting for one session only, or check Save as Default check box and then click on OK button – if you want to change this setting permanently.
- Now open your PDF file in Able2Extract.
- Select the data you wish to convert.
- After that, when you click, for example, on the Word button on the toolbar, the output file format will be Open Office Writer file format (.odt).
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.