To fix this error, please try the below steps:
- Open Able2Extract application and go to "View -> Conversion Options".
- In the Conversion Options dialog, on the General Tab, please make sure PowerPoint 2007 is selected as PowerPoint format.
- Then switch to the Excel/CSV Tab and change the format from Default to Excel 2007.
- Switch to the Word Tab and change the format from Default to Word 2007.
- Click on the Save as Default button, and then on the OK button.
- Now open your PDF file in Able2Extract.
- Select the data and convert it into a desired format in a usual way.
However, if the above instruction doesn’t work for you, then you are most probably trying to convert your PDF file to Word, but the dimensions of the file exceed 22"x22". This is due to the Word's limitations.
If that is the case, you have two solutions:
1. solution – SPECIFY CONVERSION SCALE:
- Open Able2Extract Professional 12.0 application and go to "View -> Conversion Options...".
- When the Conversion Options dialog appears, press the Ctrl+A to open Advanced Conversion Options dialog.
- Scroll down to locate the "Scale" parameter (6th from the bottom) and then decrease the scale value, for example, to "0.5" (that is 50%). Then click on the OK button.
- You will now be returned to Conversion Options dialog, so here click again on the OK button.
- Then open your PDF file in Able2Extract, select the data and convert it to Word in a usual way.
2. solution – SCALE THE PAGES, THEN CONVERT:
- Open your PDF file in Able2Extract Professional 12.0.
- Switch to Editing mode, by clicking on the Edit icon on the toolbar.
- In Editing panel that will appear on the right side of the screen, click on the Scale button.
- Specify the pages to scale by, for example, 50%. Scale them.
- Switch back to Conversion mode, by clicking on the Convert icon on the toolbar.
- Then select the data and convert it to Word.
- When closing your PDF file do not save the changes.
This article refers to Able2Extract and Able2Extract Professional.